Yodock® 2001SL Barricade
The Yodock® Model 2001SL Barricade is a light weight channelizing device made of recyclable, portable energy disbursement cells used for delineation of a work zone or gore area, as well as providing delineation for traffic and pedestrian channelization. When assembled as a work zone device, the Yodock Model 2001SL Barricade may be used empty, ballasted, or completely filled with water. Warning flags, lights, delineators, and signs can be securely mounted to each unit. The interlocking design allows for over 20° of articulation at each joint.
- Lightweight design eliminates the need for large equipment.
- Bright color options for increased site distance.
- Made of heavy-duty polyethylene.
- Can be accessorized with delineator posts and lights.
- Stackable for efficient transportation and storage.
- Lockable fill caps and separate drain plugs for easy setup.
- Patented forklift access for maneuverability.
- Can be assembled empty or ballasted.
- Can be anchored to roadway surface.
- 72″ length
- 18″ width
- 32″ height
- 75 lbs. empty
- 900 lbs. water filled
- Barrier Wall: B-97
- Barrier Wall: B-97a
- TL-2: WZ-106
- TL-3: WZ-107
- Type III: WZ-127
We’ll be happy to assist you with product choices to best secure your road, highway & construction zone. Get more information and request a quote on the Yodock® 2001SL product line.