Yodock® 2001MB Barricade
The Yodock® Model 2001 Metropolian Blow Mold Barricade is comprised of recyclable, portable energy disbursement cells used to assist in the prevention of vehicular penetration of a work zone or gore area, street & road closures, as well as providing delineation for traffic and pedestrian channelization. When assembled as a Longitudinal Channelizer, the units can be interlocked end-to-end at bottom with female-to-male indentations, and at top with locking coupling device, and ballasted with up to 9” of water. When assembled as a work zone device or road closure, the units may be used empty or ballasted, or completely filled with water. When used as a barrier wall, the system must be accessorized with the Yodock 350 Barrier Wall Kit. Warning flags, steady burning lights, or flashing lights can be securely mounted to each unit.
- Lightweight design eliminates the need for large equipment.
- Bright color options for increased site distance.
- Made of heavy-duty polyethylene.
- Can be accessorized for barrier wall, fencing, road closures and temporary sign support.
- Stackable for efficient transportation and storage.
- Lockable fill caps and separate drain plugs for easy setup.
- Patented forklift access for maneuverability.
- Can be assembled empty or ballasted.
- Can be more permanently anchored to roadway surface.
- 72″ length
- 18″ width
- 32″ height
- 75 lbs. empty
- 900 lbs. water filled
- Barrier Wall: B-97
- Barrier Wall: B-97a
- TL-2: WZ-106
- TL-3: WZ-107
- Type III: WZ-127
We’ll be happy to assist you with product choices to best secure your road, highway & construction zone. Get more information and request a quote on the Yodock® 2001M-BM product line.